- Kidney cancer affects both men and women. The Kidney Cancer Association explains detection and treatment for kidney cancer.
- Women often exhibit heart attacks symptoms that differ from men and may not be easily identifiable. The National Heart Association describes heart attack signs in women.
- Rehabilitation is highly effective in bringing stroke victims back to their former health. The National Stroke Association reports on the stroke rehabilitation process.
- Joints can deteriorate from disease, injury, or even normal wear and tear. The National Institutes of Health provides an overview of joint health.
- Is your child’s Halloween costume safe to wear? NSC.org offers parents some Halloween costume safety tips.
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center provides comprehensive medical care for patients in the greater Thousand Oaks region. To find out more about our health services, or to schedule an appointment, please call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (877) 888-5746.